Monday, January 14, 2008

Every child is special!!!

I know I am writing abt TZP after almost a month of its release............but i am still having the effect of the movie on me!!

No doubt I am die hard fan of aamir n was very curious to see his debut direction!! n he never led my (infact whole world's) expectations down!!

The last time the movie inspired me to sit n write the blog was RDB n no doubt the feeling evaporated in few days before i was about to sit n start writing ;)

wats so spl abt TZP ? the answer is quite simple..........it make u feel understand n conclude tat every child is really special irrespective of it is good/bad at
looks, studies, athletcis, painting , dancing, singing etc.

I guess every one(at least indian) cud connect to it....as he/she had tat kind of childhood or had seen it happening to their siblings or friends.Though not every one cried out seeing the movie i can bet tat an emotional chord did strike wen they saw the movie.

Hats off to Aamir!!!

I must say one thing which my spiderman's fav quote "great responsibility comes along with great power!!" so hoping to see his next venture at next level(of course upwards!!)

4 comments:

Manu said...

Yet to c TZP.
Let me comment after that.

DCM said...

I had not been to a Hindi movie for a year. I could not resist this one! I donno about others, but I did relate a bit, the boarding school part :D.

Prashanth said...

Quite nice review and its nice to watch a movie that was quite offbeat movie amongst all bollywodish movies..with all those love stories and Europe tours :).
Presentation of the movie is good (except sometimes i feel dragged ):)...anyways good to watch :)...and nice post swap.
-PSC

Pravin Kumar said...

Hats off to Amir, very good movie...very good subject.... but i felt little dramatic ending, could have been a better end to this movie. instead of glorifying hero.. and playing with emotions.